Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Marching on...


All this rain had flooded everything, including our basement. But alas, it has me thinking of the Spring/Summer. Maine is so beautiful. Things I am looking forward to:
1. The farmers market at Deering Oaks. Just a few blocks away, I love buying fresh flowers and placing a bouquet in every room.
2. Grilling and eating a late dinner on the back porch.
3. Guerilla flower picking on the side of the road.
4. Beach Combing.
5. Eating fish and chips, although I try to make this a year long activity. No need to deny oneself.
6. Opening the windows, and being able to keep them open all night.
7. Laying in the hammock at my Mom's house.
8. Picnics!
9. Spring cleaning, yes I enjoy this. In Feng Shui, we call it 'space clearing', sounds much cooler.
10. Yard Sales!
AND, at the very end of summer, our Baby Bouton arrives. This is what I am looking forward to most. What a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment