Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Products for a New Year...


2009 was the 'birth year' of The House of Bouton. I have learned so much, and am ready to apply all my newly acquired knowledge to my 2010 year!

New Years Business Resolutions:

1. More green products, materials & improving already sustainable practices.
2. Participate in more fairs/shows.
3. Revamp the ol' etsy shop. Think about opening a 'live' shop!
4. New product designs and ideas.
5. Place products in shops and galleries.
6. Streamline the home studio. Make it more conducive to printing/drying.
7. Make packing and mail order more efficient. Redesign my product packaging and business cards.
8. Find a less expensive source for inks, papers & other materials.
9. Blog Bi-Weekly.
10. Get my hands on a letter press!

No comments:

Post a Comment